YR: Tracey Bregman 40th Anniversary

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Aside from all the offensiveness of Billy thinking it fun that Chelsea wants to do a suicide podcast with him .... have either of them considered how it might affect Johnny and Connor? No of course not.

The boys do pizza parties so they must be fine with everything.  Quite a few different adult characters (even unrelated characters) ... have commented *more than once* how well the boys just go with the flow unbothered by anything.

______

Sorry I didn't mean to derail this Tracey anniversary thread.  Just responding to the comment that the rest of the month will probably go back to annoying podcast storylines.

Back to Tracey.  Anyways, the clips I've seen from this Tracey episode look really great, I can't wait to watch the whole episode!  I will enjoy this while I can!

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I've thought about it, and I'm just flat out pissed off about the Fen situation...I've wanted Fen to be gay ever since Max Ehrich came on in 2012, yet over a decade they finally decide Fen really is gay and even had an offscreen boyfriend, but the show will never seriously commit to any LGTB story of any kind, and seem happy with Mariah/Tessa being the "token" Lesbian couple of the show...

• Members

I had to poke fun a little bit.

But seriously, IKR!!! It is clear they wanted to capitalize on the actor's DAYS character. More reason to have Chandler pop up as the bf if they were doing to be doing such wink,wink, nodge, nodg-ing though. 

A waste. Both in actor and character. 

• Members

I love the Fen and Trey love! Too bad we won't get any making out scenes.

Yes, they could've easily gotten Chandler to play Trey for the one episode!

Does YR even give two sh!ts about fan reaction? Maybe a bring back Fen campaign? The show is in need of some