General Hospital: January 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

To be fair, as a woman in her 30s, who in the past two years lost her mother, miscarried a baby, was recently divorced, raising another dead woman's child, and was pregnant again while sick, - I don't think finding out that she was adopted would be a big deal. 

Although, I don't understand @AbcNbc247 how it establishes her as being older than Michael?  I don't doubt it, but I don't get the connection.

Edited by j swift

• Members

For once, can they have Taggert mention not wanting Trina to get involved with Spencer because he doesn't want history to repeat itself like with Gia and Nikolas?

They did have him mention that he knows how ruthless the Cassadines can be, but it seems like they want to avoid referring to the past with Trina's aunt and Spencer's father, except for when Trina was revealed to be Taggert's daughter.

• Members

Oy, these shows just make such a mess of their timelines through SORAS and incompetence. You really have to turn your brain off and roll with it or  tune out like so many have. I can only imagine how messy many primetime/streaming series would be if they ran for 50-60 years. At least soaps aren’t rerun 24/7, with history thrown in viewers’ faces all the time.