B&B December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Bill and Sheila are in the same room, so it can't be some sort of mask hoax, right?

I know it's not DAYS, but if that's Deacon in a Bill mask, I may scream. Especially given Sheila's previous weak attempts at hiding her identity in public.

Edited by j swift

• Members

There’s no more perfect shirtless guy on daytime than Finn. Just damn. I can look at him all day, and that side shot is good, too….the way his sweats dip to the small of his back so you get the hint of the butt crack. The guy is walking sex.

The board meeting was laughable, especially Eric getting so angry. What a load of hypocrites at that table. Thomas should have told them all to eff off.

• Members

Because you don't need to know much more.  He's always been despicable for the most part.  Dude date raped Hope, then stalked her for months.  Years?  Seems like years, was probably one year.  Used his son repeatedly - impersonating his own son with silly pictures to present to Hope of their "family", dressing up a doll to look like her....and when you complain that it was yet another lame 'brain tumor' story to try and get him off the hook/redeem him....THEN he does more CRAZY shi*.....dude has a problem with impersonating people.  

For whatever reason a lot of fans are foaming at the mouth for him to be redeemed - I don't watch that often but - yeah, nice to look at.  But you have some serious Luke Spencer/Todd Manning stuff goin' on here.  I guess it proves that women and gay men love a rapist. LOL.  I mean, what else do you say?  Yes, it's fiction, but it's also twisted.

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

Why don't Finn and Steffy have phones to call 911?

This seems like one of those plots that depends on older viewers forgetting the common use of modern technology.  Like why wouldn't Steffy have taken a picture of Sheila when she first saw her and post it on social media?

Edited by j swift