B&B December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

12-19

Lord...Bill...Well, DD is acting his butt off...that's for sure. How can he be standing there with tears in his eyes BEGGING Katie to take him back when he did not hesitate to run to Brooke before the divorce was even done. Thankfully, Carter heard him. And I LOVE how Carter and he stay sizing each other up now every time they are in the same room. MORE please. Which is a maybe going by Bill and that sword necklace.

SHEILA!!! I was wondering. lol. But I don't know where she can go from here. Except to Genoa City for Y&R's 50th.

Please register in order to view this content

I still cannot believe that Taylor and Brooke walked out on Ridge after reading him down. 

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don’t think An is the best but she’s decent. I’ll say Heather>Annika>>KKL>Krista>Jacqui> are my top 5. But I have to see Krista In more.

You named those 3 because their your faves

Matt is the only one outta those 3 who i can say is a solid actor I can objectively admit he’s stronger than most of the actors on there, including KKL. Again, anyone outside the soap fandom would favor AN’s acting over those other 2. But the soap fandom has their overrated faves

Edited by Soapfan8

• Members

The AN disdain on this board is interesting lol 

also, online soap fandoms and fandoms in general tend to speak for vocal fans not the majority. We’ll never truly know the majority  I think AN is a cool actress, I don’t think she’s the best. but she’s a more refined actress than Jacqui. Jacqui is a soapy actress, but she’s not a thespian. When I mean real life, my apologies, but atleast people where I live would say she’s a better actress, maybe is different around the world. Who knows. But you’re right is my opinion lol. I think if people put their favoritism aside they would see it lol. And the soap fandoms has faves they love to hype up.. I think the actress who played sally was the better than AN, I don’t even think flos actress was bad, but Jacqui acting is not that good #tome. 

Edited by Soapfan8

• Members

Anyways I think Krista is good, I js need to see more but she has a lotta potential..from what I seen from her she’s better than Jacqui to me. I’ve liked some of her scenes better than AN/kkls, but again I need to see more.

Edited by Soapfan8