B&B December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I hope this lasts as well, but I doubt it. Thorsten has been wanting to take an extended break for a while, correct? Perfect way to do it. If KKL wants a break, too, why not?

Brooke doesn't want Ridge's mess. She doesn't need Deacon or Bill. Let her go "find herself" somewhere and Brooke can come back with a new leading man she found in Europe. Take the time to find the perfect casting that will actually have chemistry with her...and DO NOT put her in another triangle with Taylor. 

I would actually prefer a different Ridge as I've never been a fan of Thorsten.  

This would be a great time to "reboot" the show. If Ridge and Brooke take a hiatus. Finish up Sheila's story. Let Thomas leave town for a bit because he's a "black sheep" again. 

Move forward with Liam/Hope and Finn/Steffy without crossing into a triangle or quad. Bring Carter and Katie into focus with Bill's annoyance. Eric and Donna. Bring Felicia or Kristen back at Forrester. 

• Members

Corny & cringy... so in other words, typical Bold & Beautiful.  LOL

Say what you will y'all, but we need these hos on this show. B&B without Brooke Logan Forrester / Katherine Kelly Lang is not a show worth sustaining. She is the tentpole alongside John McCook. They're not the typical matriarch and patriarch of a long-running soap series, but they are integral regardless. If the actors are looking to take long breaks, B&B's team need to beef up the next generation and/or bring back other Forrester children to take over the mantle. Lesli Kay? Winsor Harmon? (I'd probably opt for a recast Kristen Forrester and her husband if they were looking to bring her back longterm... Tracy Melchior is kinda weak sauce)

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Good theory. I foresee a short stint on Y&R, especially with Daniel back - she is Lucy's grandmother. Sheila will return to B&B and somehow get out of this mess. Hey, Taylor shot Bill (premeditated) and everyone has just swept that under the rug.

KB is still ratings gold to the show that was proven with the unusually high ratings of the special Halloween episode. Just bring Diana along to meet her brothers Ridge and Finn as well as her niece/sister-in-law Steffy. They have so much story that hasn't been touched instead of the usual rehashing.