B&B December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm glad Hope told Thomas to f*ck off!

I'm neither team Logan nor team Forrester.  I've liked/disliked characters from all the families at different times.

At the moment I like both Steffy *and* Hope.

There have been times when I thought Hope was dull.  I thought she was clueless about Thomas.
Right now I like Hope having a backbone.

But at this point I'm just team Douglas.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Hope has no room to tell anyone to F*ck off given her history and how many chances she's given Lame

Let me guess Deacon will get insta forgiveness from her, somehow it'll be Sheila's "fault" that Deacon kept her hidden. 

I so hope Thomas uses that to get his son back. Harboring a fugitive is WORSE than a manipulation 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Why I cannot care about this show - I had it on while working in the background. So 2 things.

I think I heard Bill say “just give me one chance” to Katie. Which we’ve all heard uttered to Katie before. And Brooke. And whoever. Yawn. 

“this is gonna sound crazy, but SHEILA IS ALIVE!”

If I’m a character on the show (turns around)…takes swig of martini:  ”And? Can you pass me that pipe and grinder please? Thanksomuch!” 

• Members

@Jeff Yeah, B&B alwys seems to miss the mark of creating somthing really special and with meaning. Instead of creating this Shelia rubber doll, they could have made Shelia into this right here:

Please register in order to view this content

She could've been the next Elephant Man, you know? As this sickly looking creature lurks around the streets of L.A., the women wih their botox injections and plastic surgery scream in desoluted horror. After a while, the L.A.'ers start to have a soft spot for this poor tender beast as they begin to realize the things that should really be aopreciated and valued in life don't necessarly come in all small scapels and syringes. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

If They Break Him and Steffy Up, which I hope doesn't happen unless they get very very dull, I hope they have him with Bridget, she may be a little older but she's still very attractive and they're both doctors so they sure could have an understanding, I'd rather have that than the writers trying to shove a swing Between Hope and Him and Steffy and Liam

The show really should try having a work angle again, it would be refreshing seeing Taylor, Bridget and Finn's Medical Work, Ridge, Eric, Donna, Brooke, Carter, Steffy and Hope Working at Forrester (In different Departments obviously), and Katie and Bill at Spencer, there's been way too much personal drama lately, they only seem to use the Business Sets so coworkers can talk they're problems

My sentiments exactly lol

I actually don't know why they broke and and Him Up??? What happened I didn't watch it, last I saw of Quinn she stopped the Wedding, and Was happy with him, I was so angry they made all that Lady Chatterley [!@#$%^&*] for nothing 

Not to mention he doesn't have any right at all to expect anything from Katie he cheated on her with Brooke Twice (Wish once was with Donna at least but I digress)