B&B December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can't take Finn and his flapjacks seriously. 

This show seriously needs new blood! On camera, and behind the scenes! It's just not intriguing at all. For a show with such a limited cast you'd think it would be easy as hell to tell spread the love and not have it get boring.

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Members

Deacon just told Shelia that she's going to get caught. Again. 

Please register in order to view this content

OMG. He just said it again! Wait. That was yeserday's episode. Taylor shouldn't be blaming herself because she didn't tell Ridge during the nanosecond Steffy blabbed her big fat mouth. Like I said, Steffy should've shut her damn mouth until Carter asked if there was anyone who objected, and she did anyway. So, what was the point in that mess? No, her mom is suffering (as she just said to Thomas) because Steffy has a big fat mouth and what she needs is a big fat lip.

Edited by Noel

• Members

Steffy did the right thing because she cares about Douglas and her Mom and Dad.  Taylor did what she did(didn't do) because of her selfishness.  So far, I have yet to see her concern that her son would go so far as commit a criminal act to get his way.  Why isn't she more concerned about his mental health? 

Btw, Matt was so good on Bold Live.  He is a nice man and I love his acting, just don't like Thomas very much. Too bad his doggie was out.

• Members

I will say that the Brooke and Taylor scenes after the non-wedding, Taylor handled it with style and grace, unike Brooke, who could've just layed low, drank a cup of coffee, and nibbled on a bear claw.  I love this Taylor. She's so super-cool. No, I'm not team Taylor nor team Brooke nor silly team whatever. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel