B&B December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That was the other thing I noticed. One day and Christmas Independent Brooke Barbie and Christmas Independent Taylor Barbie are likely already sold out after 1 day on sale.  It won’t even be one week and all of LA will be fighting over Ridge again.  So ridiculous. 

• Members

I'm So Disappointed in Brooke, You know I guess it shouldn't be surprising, The Writing For That Character Has Always been sort of One Note, no wonder KKL'S Acting Never Developed very well, Brooke's life was Have Sex, Dump, Have Sex, Have A Kid, Get Dumped, Marry, Divorce, Have A Kid, Have Sex.....

What makes their attempts to sell her as the New Stephanie A TOTAL JOKE!

Notice the resemblance to Stephanie's final shot on the Original Opening

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Well the Christmas episode was boring! All the dull and weird couples appeared in the episode. Eric and Donna look so stupid together. It looks like a grandfather and granddaughter pairing. Waiting for Eric to bang the last Logan in Katie next.

The Brooke and Ridge pimping by Pam and others was ridiculous. The mistletoe scenes was eye rolling. Both Ridge and Brooke were hungry for up and down sex!

Please register in order to view this content

Gawd Brooke is such a slut. She can't keep her legs crossed for at at least a minute.

Her breakup scenes with Ridge were meaningless.

At least BB best wishes with the cast was better than the garbage YR gave in theirs on Friday.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Wait, so the police and everyone know Taylor shot Bill? Then Bill and and the DA, declined to press charges? It's not really a crime that is left solely to the victim here. I suppose B&B's justice is used when it's a convenient plot point.

I was under the impression that Bill, Liam and Steffy were the only ones who knew the truth, but I wasn't really watching regularly during that period.