B&B December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ok so I’m going to say something I never thought I’d say about B&B here - ever. That’s a bet I would have taken for $ Millions of dollars. That B&B would never ever have a truly memorable moment - that could ever EVER be considered for the Greatest Moments on Daytime - in History. Well I would have lost that bet - because I watched on Demand after hearing about it. This was the payoff that we wished for - a payoff that should have been but B&B is just too stupid to do!

Only they weren’t. They got it right. This is me saying this - the negative B&B “I’m over it” hater. They *ucking got it right! Who on EARTH would have ever thought?  

but also agree - I’ve preferred Thorsten in the role of Ridge except for GOD SHAVE already….but this? Was terrible. Was an opportunity for some very subtle disbelief. Confusion. This was a history making moment!  In the history of the SHOW. 

and this was TANK-ola on his part. Phoned in meaningless acting. It is what it is. I never thought I’d believe someone saying “ it might as well have been Moss”.  Jesus it’s true. 

• Members

One thing I’ve said since the outset with limited watching. She’s far better than Tylo and in the first few scenes was on track to make the role her own, which is a shi**y prospect given the history of the character and writing. Probably not gonna feel sorry for her. I didn’t feel it was necessarily better writing either. But, shocker - she made me feel badly for Taylor regardless of her spoiled brat daughter (back down folks, so is Hope). She was and is more believable, no over the top reactions or facial expressions. I like Tylo, but Krista is just better. 

• Members

KA plays Taylor like a blue collar chick, which is fine. I like her interpretation and her acting choices. However, HT brought a sense of elegance and as you mentioned, sophistication, that was an intended contrast to the 'girl from the valley.'

Regardless, KA has done a great job in her first year of reinventing Taylor. The character was absent for far too long.