DAYS: November 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

Watching Jack run for Mayor was awful, because none of it looked, sounded, or felt real.

So what does Ron Carlivati do? Has Paulina run for GOVERNOR -- and win. And this is even WORSE, making the Jack run look reasonable.

The staff is 1 or 2 people acting exhausted and perplexed after taking one phone call. There's such a lack of people working for Paulina or people surrounding her with questions that it's laughable. She's never shown she has the command of ANY issue.

There's no sense going on with more, because everything about it is ridiculous and pathetic.

Oh, and Sonny feeling Sorry for LEO??? Jesus Christ.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ok, do Sonny and Gwen not know that they're cousins? 

Please register in order to view this content

I guess that could be blamed on the script writer, but yeah, if you work for the show, you really should know these things. 

I could care less about Leo, but Paulina's really gotta stop calling him Mary. I know they're trying to be funny, but it's not funny. It makes Paulina look like a dick.

• Members

Agree about Paulina.  It's...not funny and let's pretend this governor thing is real.   That's immediate grounds for a huge lawsuit and another scandal. And I think it's trying to be sassy, but her own daughter is part of the LGBTQ community, so it just comes off extremely offensive and also so dated..

• Members

Allie, Chanel, and Alex had threeway sex on October 10.  It aired.   It didn't happen again, although Allie wondered if Chanel wanted it again.

They framed it like Allie wanted to spice things up for Chanel, as a fun thing for Allie and Chanel to share, to improve the relationship for the two of them.   It really wasn't about Alex (except in his mind).

Edited by janea4old

• Members

The Chanel reveal was lame.  The actors did well, but why on earth would I care about Sloane's mother?  I am sort of wondering (like Sloane) why it was covered up.  It seems accidental to me. 

Wendy and Johnny are pretty cute together. 

This is probably a silly question, but who is the baby in the picture behind Chad at the Horton house today?  Henry?

• Members

Today's episode (and yesterday's) were longer than normal. Glad to see that.

I'm not the biggest fan of Chanel and the Bedfords either. What's the point if both of them are dead? Just Sloan's revenge boner? She was just fine as a character without it.

All the more reason why Johnny/Chanel/Allie/Tripp should still be a thing. That was a good quad. Tying Wendy and Alex/Stephanie/Chad into would have been great to see as well. Btw, I wish they wouldn't write Chad as the heavy in the storyline just because he isn't ready to move on yet.

As for Johnny... #BabyGotBack 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Maybe it's a 227 thing? I was was watching 227 on PLEX and noticed Jackée said that a lot too, but then again, Marla Gibbs character was named Mary Jenkins. The only time I like to hear the name Mary is from this movie: 

Full of Grace