B&B September 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes the LOWgans really do, and the hate for them on twitter and other places is chef's kiss. They are dragging down the ratings too 

Please register in order to view this content

Honestly no LOWgan fans have room to say anyone's intolerable given Brooke is literally the most insufferable character on soaps all the LOWgan's are.

Katie brought back to prop the sister who stole her husband, got impregnated by him and then sided with said husband during the custody battle.

Yeah you got yourself a winner there with that LOWgan trash!! 

• Members

I'm happy for Krista. It seems like a perfect marriage of a similar type of actress and look with a character who desperately needed a new face that wasn't a total divorce from the original (which is what happened with Thorsten Kaye among others).

Edited by Vee

• Members

B&B doesn't have a shortage of strong actresses. Add KB, NB and, if they wrote Donna like Grace (Y&R), JG.

On the other hand, DD, SC and SK are the only actors who aren't elevated (or carried) by their female acting partners.  But it's always been this way on B&B. Always. Flannery, Tylo, Finnegan, Down, Eakes , Franz, Finnegan, Courtney Hope, Ashley Jones, etc.

• Administrator

Look these are Stan wars type posts that I’m trying to stop.  If you’re going to say something bad about a character, say why and what they’re doing in the episode.  Also, if you’re in opposition of those characters, you don’t have to post a childish comeback.  It’s like “OMG, they said something bad about characters I like, so I MUST retaliate!”  Come on guys. Take the Stan wars behavior somewhere else. 

Another example.  Come on. 

• Members

2022 has to be the worst year ever for B&B, honestly. I don't think there is 1 positive thing I can say. The Finn dying / coming back story hit the bottom of the bottom, you can't sink lower than this in terms of writing and acting. 3 characters presumed dead in a few weeks is beyond  ridiculous.  The first 3 months were all about Brooke drinking and Sheila's secret - terrible. Taylor's return has made Steffy and Thomas totally insufferable. The 3 main couples - Lope Sinn Bridge - have no chemistry and are so mismatched. Quinn was written off like she was a recurring character, zero respect for her fans and they did the same to Zoe/Flo/Shauna earlier this year (even if they were hated by a lot, they deserved better closure). Now we're headed to a 4th round of Thomas obsessing over Hope and Sheila obsessing over her son and grandson. And a 36th round of the triangle from hell. It's no wonder even the big location shoot in Monaco brought the ratings down. Everything sucks.

The old episodes are 1000000x more interesting. 1987-2005 were the best years, then it started degrading. Even 3 years ago in 2019, the show was already bad, but not THAT bad. (for anyone wondering, the vault is full again, I will start uploading the new episodes as soon as @ChickenNuggetz92 fixes it)