B&B September 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not even Brad Bell could be that stupid!! Or could he?  

Please register in order to view this content

Brooke has already been severely damaged as a character by these kind of stories, but to do it again would ruin her beyond repair. Not even KKL could save her after that, and I don't see how she could possibly remain on the canvas after that.  The only way that would work is if it's really Sheila in a Brooke-mask, but that would ruin the show in another way and place it in DOOL-territory.

• Members

Excuse me... no way she can remain? Have you seen all of 1998 to 2015... Brooke has done the sex scandal soooo many times. This will be nothing. Thank God she is not of age to get pregnant or Brad will do that too. I mean... it has been waaay too long for Brooke without sex scandal. As cheap as it is .... it's so funny.

• Members

Yes, I have seen all of that. And yes, Brooke has done stuff like this before, which is exactly why putting her through it again, and in a way that would be even worse than before, would be the final straw for her as a character. Maybe you think I'm being overly dramatic, but think about it. If this would happen, where do you see Brooke after that? What would be left for her? She would have nothing and no one left. What could you possibly do with her character then? It would be writing her into a corner from which there is no escape.

• Members

The time to evolve brooke was 20 Years ago and that train never left the station because of extremely bad writing. Brad will do anything for cheap scandal and over the top drama. After brooke slept with Bill and got pregnant in 2013 .... anything... anything is possible. Brooke and Liam is something very expectable for Bold. It could drive 2, 3 years of disgusting story. I would watch because... it's been so boring for so long. I mean.... I guess I prefer a sex scandal  over Copy paste storyline from 1991! Brooke Ridge and Taylor triangle is so worn out... it's like a public toilet doorknob. It's shocking and absurd for women that age to act like that over this old playboy that they both should have forgotten by now. Brad is copy pasting 30 year old storyline and it's laughable. 

• Members

9-6

Well...if anyone can play a temptress to rival KKL it's KA. Cuz her not backing down as Taylor to make a play for Ridge...was kinda fierce.

SMH. Sheila, what was you thinking? Stalking Finn and Steffy. Deacon definitely will have his hands full.

I'm not sure how to feel about this upcoming custody case. 

• Members

Exactly. And, Brooke running FC! I still don't get giving FC back after the brilliantly set-up Belief storyline. That was so well planned. Brooke evolving into Stephanie would actually be a great long-term story.

B&B also should undo the Marone blood line. Blame it on Sheila (of course). Didn't all Nick's kids end up dying or being someone else's? So the only 'tie' is to Ridge, who doesn't need a half-brother. If it was only Ridge, it wouldn't be so bad, but Steffy, Thomas and their kids have no blood ties to Eric. It was a bad story and truly went against who Stephanie was.

• Members

I mean they already had planned for Brooke to be Stephanie’s successor all the way back when she was against Rick/Amber. There’s just no way she’d let a child like Steffy treat her and her family like that…

I do wish the Marone stuff would be brought up from time to time because I’m tired of the hypocrisy of  Ridge, Taylor Thomas and  Steffy, but if they never done that (which they shouldn’t have in all honesty) I probably wouldn’t be as annoyed, with this whole Forrester vs Logan BS. It just seems like Bradley does write the “pure blood” Forresters as more of the “good guys” (which honestly isn’t fair to really say because besides Eric, we don’t see Thorne,Felicia, Kristen) and not really as anti-Logan and the bad/shadier “Forresters” have always seemed to be Ridge and Tridge kids. (Sans Phoebe) who have inherited Stephanie’s longtime hatred of Brooke and her family (except Ridge of course). Something that Massimo shared too. 

Edited by YRfan23