B&B September 2022 Discussion Thread

• Administrator

I can’t believe we’re watching two characters in their 30’s doing parent trap.  At least when Lindsay Lohan did it, she was 10.  LOL 

I wanted to see that too. And I want to see Ridge talking to Steffy about her taking his phone.  At least have some tension between them.  

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Bill SR despised Brooke, she showed up at party he had UNINVITED and he dragged her hard!!

Bill hated Brooke for years, used to call her "trash and tramp" and things like that till he was Loganized 

So again who's pushing a narrative about both Bill's hating Brooke? at least SR had brains to stay hating her 

• Members

That wasn't Bill Sr's party, that was the Christmas party of 1992 at the Forrester mansion. Bill didn't even really know Brooke so he was basically just relating what he had heard (most likely from Stephanie). There was no personal relationship at all between these two characters. He was just reacting (as everyone else was) to Brooke showing up uninvited to the Forrester party where nobody wanted her to be. 

• Members

Wouldn't Bill SR original reasons for disliking Brooke revolve around Caroline? Except by 1992, Caroline had died and Brooke helped Caroline during the last months. It seems SR would be grateful - as much as he could be - for Brooke being there for his beloved daughter. The narrative doesn't make a lot of sense based on what actually happened and how rarely SR + Brooke crossed paths.

• Members

I never really understood Bills hatred for Hope, Besides the fact he obviously wishes he was with Steffy, and pushed Liam on her only for that reason alone. The story is so contrived anyways, but really I can’t help but think if this were an NBC soap, Steffy would be the conniving bitch who would face the wrath of the equally conniving and protective in-law who would want them no one near their son (like Kate with Sami or Ivy with Theresa) 

• Members

From what I recall, he didn't necessarily dislike Brooke. He would throw out some jabs about her because of her past scandals. One thing that he said which didn't make much sense, is that he thought Hope was wrong for Liam because she brought "drama" everyone with her, like her mother....Then like 6 months later is when "Brill" began. 

Please register in order to view this content

I think when Hope was with Wyatt, Bill warmed up to her,  yet when it comes to her and Liam, he constantly backtracks from thinking "they belong together", to him saying "Steffy made you a better man son" 

sigh...I swear this show....This plot convoluted hot mess of a show....

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

It seemed like Bill liked Steffy more than Hope because he was sexually attracted to her, and did in fact sleep with her... which you would think would make her an unsuitable wife to Liam considering she cheated on Liam with him. 

Please register in order to view this content

It makes zero sense. 

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

I've never understood why it seemed like she was rewarded for her slutty behavior, while constantly allowed to bash Brooke and the Logans....I feel like she was probably Stephanie and Taylor's revenge against Brooke, because they both should have shamed her for her actions....I mean for gods sake didn't she try to seduce Oliver when Hope and her family were attending Beth's (Sr's) funeral?