B&B September 2022 Discussion Thread

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL!

Since Thudley can give finally give Hope/Liam/Steffy a rest now that he finally has Taylor/Ridge/Brooke fired up again. But he still needs to have something for his pet Liam and Hope to have drama again.

Question is will the Hope doll make a comeback?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I watched today's episode (9/2) and watched the video clip above. I'm lost, lol! Did Finn think he saw Shelia or was there an all-you-can-eat buffet behind him? I like that wig color on Shelia. It makes me think of Jinkx Monsoon.

Please register in order to view this content

ETA: Please do tell me about the Hope doll. I wasn't watching B&B around that time. I can watch on Paramount + though (I think). Which season? S21?

Edited by Noel

• Members

LMAO! I'm such a dorkus. I cannot believe I went to Season 21 of B&B and I was so puzzled! Not because the video quality is 480p, but because I saw Phoebe, Stephanie, and Mr. and Mrs. Logan. Then, I got REALLY confused when Katie was marrying Bill. Okay, I'm on Season 33. Hopefully, it's the right season. Looking at the thumbnails for each episode and the actor who plays Thomas is somewhat clean shaven, I think I'm getting there.

Edited by Noel

• Members

I posted the tweeted clip of Thomas and Douglas (from the August 22, 2019 episode) because it shows Thomas yelling at Douglas and it was rather terrifying.   Thomas was in a rage and it wasn't due to any medical condition.

The relevance is because Thomas wants sole custody of Douglas now.  I'd have serious concerns about Thomas being the sole parent.

It seems like a lot of Thomas' issues have been whitewashed or the other characters act as if they never happened.

Of course all the characters have issues, that goes  without saying, this is a soap. 

But I think Thomas' issues were/are very serious.  I don't trust him.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Thomas has had a long unsavory history now for some time. He put a car bomb in Rick’s car and then a couple years later shoved Rick out a window. He raped Caroline resulting in her pregnancy. He ran Emma off the road, bullied his son, teamed up with Quinn,  faked his death etc. More recently he briefly covered for Sheila which hasn’t come back up yet. 

Thomas is a very unstable person I wouldn’t trust him alone with Douglas again. 

• Members

LMAO I'm Team Thomas, Lame had NO problem with Thomas and Douglas or being around Hope when his ass was in the pokey and he asked Thomas to look after Hope and the kids(not Kelly LOL) for him. Hope's been alone with Thomas many times over the years.

This is all so stupid and makes Liam and Brooke look like bigger idiots than they already are.

Brooke especially has NO room to talk, her son Rick is a sociopath who tried to shoot Caroline and Ridge and is the reason Phoebe died