B&B September 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don’t think they ever interacted. Sheila was primarily in a bubble with Scott, Lauren, and Paul in her original stint, and only occasionally interacted with other characters. I think they both appeared at the 1991 Masquerade Ball though(?)

Edited by MinnaH

• Members

9-23

THOMAS...BOOOOOOOYYYY...YOU BETTER READ!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Speaking of Thomas...he suuuuure has been looking like a whole snack for the last week or so. And I want BOTH of the shirts he has been sporting. I thought I loved the black shirt with the white stripes. This week he has on a shirt that is the opposite and he's been looking FOINE. The thoughts I've been thinking...mmm. lol. PS. Thank you, Camera Man for 9-22 episode.

Please register in order to view this content

I've said it before and I will say it again...JMW gives good bitca. I know she's totally in the wrong, but she does it soooo well. And she's sooooo well dressed. I did like Hope getting in her face. I also loved Paris as Greek Chorus with Hope as she had to deal with Steffy AND Thomas.

I continue to like Dollar Bill and Li. Though I feel their part of the story has stalled a bit since Sheila's 'death.'

Speaking of Sheila, I feel her whole story has stalled. Though it was creepy a few episodes ago when she managed to get to Hayes without Finn knowing. 

Finn and Steffy being romantic and sexy and Taylor continuing to walk in on them is the running joke that continues to keep giving. 

I was not behind it at first, but I think I have slllowwwwly come around to seeing a custody issue. Right now, nothing is really happening. Still enjoyable for me shockingly, but it's time for the next story to get going methinks. 

• Toups unpinned this topic
  • Members

Oh shut up, Brooke!

I can't believe this woman is running around like Chicken Little with the sky is falling and convincing people that Thomas was being crazy with a knife. How dare she use hearsay because her daughter wants the child at her house. That's just damaging. Deluded much?

And here comes CPS.

Ugh.