B&B September 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Sadly, Brooke following her wide-open heart is a canon for B&B. Like Taylor, smart women are completely defined by their *hearts* and not their intelligence. Since Finn arrived, at least Steffy got her brain back.

Brooke should've evolved into a less-cold Stephanie who's running FC or working with $B. KKL is perfectly capable considering she has kept Brooke viable through unbelievable awful writing.

• Members

They act as if Taylor is the "smart one" and Brooke is the sexually brazen who is ditzy. But we all know that she created BeLief and ran Forrester successfully for a decade. 

I agree Brooke should be heavily involved at Forrester. Heck she should be convincing Rick to take reins of the company since it is his birthright. 

• Members

It tanked because that was Bradley brilliant storytelling. Rick and Maya finally had a story after years in the background. In 3 months, that was all blown to bits via Brad's PSA story. He just couldn't see how well Ridge/C2/Rick/Maya worked as couples and business rivals. Tragic.

• Members

The baby who plays Hayes is cute as a little button. I had to do a character search on Zende Forrester Dominguez, as I saw three generations of Forresters, and yet, I was clueless as to who he was. Was he the one who kept talking about how great Paris was at singing?