DAYS: July 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can see Will getting into it with Chad and Sonny being put in the middle leading to Chad sleeping with Sonny and Will finding thus the breakup. 

Sonny staying in Salem because of Titan has become a complete bust since he's never seen working at Titan.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Do you remember Will Horton's first gay kiss?  Will, Sonny, and some friends were drinking beer (and maybe playing beer pong or something) on the couches in Horton Town Square.  Will was attracted to one of the guys whose name was Neil.  They walked over to an area off to the side and kissed.  The character's full name was "Neil Hultgren" and was played by actor Jesse Kristopherson, who is the son of Kris Kristopherson.  

The character "Neil Hultgren" was named after Ryan Quan's then-boyfriend, now-husband.
https://www.theknot.com/us/ryan-quan-and-neil-hultgren-jul-2022

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I'm keeping tabs on both Lucas and Xander's hotel suite number. If it's 514, I'm calling a goof! I'm just waiting for a Xander and Sarah scene although I'd like the beat the living hell out of Sarah with some frying pans. I no longer have Abigail, so I guess Sarah will have to do. 

Please register in order to view this content

Still, if I see Xander open up his suite door and it reads 514, I'm calling it out! Totally. 

• Members

I loved Lucas' vows. Too bad it was all for nothing. I have no idea what they can do with Lucas after this, except either make him a pariah in Salem or write him out like Philip. This is character assassinating.

I enjoyed the ending cliffhanger too. I'm a little excited for tomorrow.

• Members

Yeah. It's the same one he wore when he dumped Chanel in public in front of everyone which devastated her rightfully so. Five minutes later, Chanel sleeps with Allie. Later on after that, Paulina discovers the two in bed and she makes a facial expression as if someone let out one of those ranch Dorito burps. And it's ripe as all hell.

That was a priceless facial expression. Respect. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel