GENERAL HOSPITAL July 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This conversation comes up off & on & there's generally just people who like it & people who don't like it. All about a personal preference. Me, I love it. All the way back to Bill Hayes as Doug singing "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World" to SSH as Julie & all the rest of the singing at Doug's Place, and through Gloria Loring & on. I even have an affinity for the restaurants that had live singing. The Nurses' Ball just makes me Squeee! I even enjoyed it when AW ran a contest for a band to back up Dean Frame. But, I totally get that not everyone feels that way.

Anna Lee died.

• Members

Lol.  I get it. Especially when you are just watching the same characters glance across the room or be totally into the singing smiling and clapping and laughing.  

I think I heard Robin Christopher retired from acting, so maybe that's an issue?  I have no idea why they don't bring Lila Rae back.  She would fit right in and should have been Spencer's girlfriend.

Lila Rae is Skye Chandler and Alcazar's daughter.

• Members

OH! Thanks. Obviously I had no idea. As far as I know Robin & Matt Crane & kiddos are living well, but I don't have any hard info. I saw a picture of Matt & Robin, just their faces, squished together last week. Loved it! In the same bunch of pix was one of Robin & Linda Dano waving, as if to a crowd. It was lovely.

Edited by Tonksadora
Add info.

• Members

What a great opening scene 

Please register in order to view this content

Glad to see Robert Adamson is still popping up as Michael. I'm curious as to how GH's block taping schedule works now, especially since we're still going back and forth between him and Chad Duell

• Members

Why are they forcing TJ and Blando to be buddies?  That’s just unnecessary.

Same for me.  That’s why there’s no way I’m going to be watching that Singing Chase storyline.  It’s so stupid.  I don’t know who on that show is in love with that man’s singing, but they need help.  It’s not that great.

• Members

7-7

Clearly someone in the writer's room has gotten a crush on Crush. They (and Production) has Chase as shirtless and/or in as little as possible in this block of episodes I've watching. And I am not at all complaining, but it's noticable as heck. Not to mention all the right camera angles too. Cuz that back when the girl offered him a towel was EVERYTHING. Outside of that, I continue to roll my eyes at the REST of his family and the clear shoving of them on viewers.

And FINALLY!!!! Sasha has been exposed!!! Publicly. It was sad to see, but I felt it was overdue to be dropped on everyone else. And...GET HER, MS. WU!!!! You know I was here for her gathering Morgan Fairchild. Now her with Lucy though.

Please register in order to view this content

I love the internal conflict of Valentin playing both sides of the fence knowing it could endanger his blooming relationship with Anna. 

Just because I've seen it but I have not had time to do this: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at the idea of Carly losing everything.

And sorry, but Cody is a no for me. I like Josh Kelly, but I find Cutter on OLTL had more layers than he does and I am sure they are the same character. And I still feel like his character is going to turn out to be another Holt.