GENERAL HOSPITAL July 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What I wonder is what the current show, with this cast/characters would be like with the better writing team of Guza’s era supporting/fleshing out the current HW team.  Because I think they have had several periods of actually entertaining ideas that should have worked better than what made it onscreen.  FV ran them all off IIRC.

I would kill for folks like Michele Val Jean, Karen Harris, and Patrick Mulcahey to be back on the team long before I would wish for Guza again.  And Shelly Curtis directing and producing scenes again would elevate what we are seeing tremendously.

• Members

Hoping when Genie returns, we will get a visit from Denise Alexander(Lesley), whom I wish was on recurring.  GH should bring on Serena full-time too.  Of course, Serena would have to be a recast due to Carly Schroeder now in the US army.  Just looked it up, Carly Schroeder is 31.  Who would you cast as Serena, IF she would return?   Some possibilities of the top of my head, the following :  Molly Burnett (ex-Melanie, GH, ex-Maxie Temp, GH,  34), Bayley Corman (ex-Summer Temp, Y&R 26 ), Brittany Underwood (ex-Langston, OLTL 34, Taylor Spreitler (ex-Mia, DAYS, 28),  Marci Miller (ex-Abigail, DAYS, 33), Kate Mansi (ex-Abigail, DAYS, 34), or Isabel Durant (ex-Claire, DAYS 31). 

Edited by David_Vickers

• Members

Why did Alderson leave in the first place?  It was her choice, right?  She had a pretty good gig going at GH and hasn't really worked since so that seems a little silly.  I am not advocated a KA return or anything, but it's weird she left when she did.