GENERAL HOSPITAL July 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So, was I alone yesterday in discovering Victor's control over Charlotte & her boarding school?! I had no clue. Do we figure that Victor just finagled to get to Charlotte while Valentin was sick, out of commission, etc.? How cruel that he's kept Valentin & Charlotte from seeing each other in person for all this time! And, how very much trouble should Valentin's people be that they let that plan move forward while Valentin was absent!

• Members

Nik & Esme Boink

This article about why Nik & Esme had sex is a little unusual if you ask me. He says he wants to be a good father to Spencer but he keeps screwing up. He says he thinks his marriage is over. He says he's drinking too much & thinking about ending his life. And, then, Esme came in & saved his life. ... Hmm. Does that sound like what we saw?

• Members
I read an article about this where the actor was going to explain to us what happened where he had sex with his son Spencer's girlfriend. He said he really wants to be a good father to Spencer but he just keeps screwing up. (He let his son think he was dead for 2 years so they have some things they need to work through.) He said he's been drinking too much. He said he's been thinking about doing himself in. Yeah, full stop on that. Nik has been considering suicide. Oh yeah, I got out of order with this, slip it in before, he is very concerned that his marriage is over & he can't do anything to fix it. (No, Ava is not at the brink of divorce with him!) And, just as there he was at this precarious precipice, Esme came in & somehow just saved his life. (Apparently that was the sex part, the saving factor.) Now, I must share with you that it was some of the most pitiful sex I've ever seen! Ewww. Pasty, white looking people who were barely out of their clothes & were as awkward together as two people can be. Every flashback to it is a need to cover my eyes! MY EYES! It's like sticking forks in them. Nik & Esme & the life-saving if inelegant boink. You heard it here first, folks!