ARTICLE: Josh Kelly Reveals How a Text Exchange with ‘General Hospital’ EP Frank Valentini Led to a Contract Role

• Members

Calm down and don't come at me disrespectful. Nobody said anything about gay panic and in this context you aren't even using the term correctly because that was a bogus legal defense.

Second I was mostly joking so don't take it too seriously. It is odd to hire someone over a text though.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm very calm, lol. The issue is that people casually talk about the openly gay creatives on these shows like this all the time around here but no one else, and it just feels gross. iI's also not gonna get legitimate complaints about GH taken any more seriously, it's just gonna get the whole place dismissed as a house of cranks and lunatics even more than usual.

There are dozens of serious things wrong with GH, many of them all Frank's fault, but I don't have to bring it down to a male actor turning tricks or showing hole for Uncle Frank to make it about his very obvious favoritism and biases towards past shows he's worked on, and loads of other shitty behavior and choices. You don't have to agree with me, you do what you like; I just wish we could talk about this without trying to imply FV is Gay Harvey Weinstein based on no evidence.