B&B June 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@xtr great to see your comments again and good to see someone else enjoying. 

I feel like at some point Shauna was mentioned. I just can't remember if they said she was still living at the house or if she had moved out. 

And I saw in the latest issue of SOD that Darin Brooks has a lot of projects he's working on (I want to say three off the top of my head, one a series for Apple+).

• Members

Wyatt and Flo have been in storyline limbo since Fall 2020. They got engaged later on and made a crossover trip to Genoa City related to Sally, but appearance have been scarce. The Flo actress is off contract by now and has not been seen in ages. Darrin Brooks is also off-screen for 99% of the year - and IMO; he is NOT missed at all.

Shauna had a MAJOR storyline with Ridge in 2020, but very little to do afterwards. She kind of fizzled away with Flo in 2021.

Zoe was unlocky in love with both Thomas and Carter. When the latter romance bombed due to his involvement with Quinn, Zoe left town abruptly in July (?) 2021 for a modeling assingment in Paris and never returned. 

As for Xander: I actually had to google on his exit because I could not remember at all. Kind of telling what a great character it was. LOL The google search was not that helpful either. So to the best of my knowledge, Xander got fired from Forrester Creations after keeping the babyswitch a secret together with Zoe. Zoe got eventually rehired at FC but Xander just vanished into thin air (as far away as in 2019???) because the show then brought back Zende with a new actor.

• Members

Zende is basically a new character with Forrester family ties.  There is nothing about this new version that reminds me of the Rome Flynn era of the role. 

Meanwhile last week, I was just amazed to see Paris' mother on a set that wasn't the left office of Forrester where she's always popping in just at the right time. LOL, this story has been told in such a vacuum, up until the wedding day. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

6-24

@dragonflies you were right!!! THAT was worth the wait. I hope Li is not dead because she beat Sheila's butt and I was here for every moment of it. 

I do admit though that I found myself going (and laughing at it) as the car explode...wait...how did that happened?

Another Ken sighting! So I take these are going to be continuing. Sheila is more fun when she has a sidekick to bounce off of. 

This week definitely did not feel as coherent as it's been as of late. But I have a lot of stuff going on so I figured that might be the reason I feel this way. If I had a problem, it was the fact that poor Paris has been throw under the bus for Carter/Quinn. I was liking that Quinn was part of the story beat of Carter/Paris/Zende as she should be. But now that it feels like Paris is a placeholder on the road to Carter/Quinn rather than her own person, it just makes me side-eye Carter so hard. I guess Grace really and truly was right.

• Toups unpinned this topic