B&B June 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Maybe, I honestly don’t remember Brooke having scenes with her sisters. Hope and Deacon comprised her major support system.

The last time I remember the Logan sisters all assembled was when they were discussing Flo’s place in the family and welcoming her into the business.

• Members

I have to say I tuned in - in passing and saw Scott Clifton.  I have to agree, he looked great.  Another probably unpopular opinion - I watched briefly with some scenes with Quinn/Carter, talking about the body/health monitor on Eric - and his rising blood pressure and heart rate.  And I thought it was funny.  Enough to make me tune in again for a few minutes today.  I've not seen a total 10 minutes all at once in a few years for the most part.  The idea of Quinn (who ate the show as a consistently annoying busy body always getting her way, and besting really really smart people otherwise grew old for me) - so the idea of making her look stupid and getting screwed over made me tune in today.  Finally someone getting the better of her.

• Members

Miss Hope seems to be enjoying Liam’s body today. Get it, gurl! At least Bradley Bell now recognizes an asset when he has one, as shown by his use of LSV/Carter. I’m still waiting on Rory Gibson/Noah to be properly objectified on Y&R after all this time. Come on, it’s low-hanging fruit when you have little else that’s of interest. 

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Well to be fair, Scott and Darin really took up gym-ing hard core right before the pandemic and it shows. They even did a joint interview on it. 

And while I'm loving it...LORD...Li is giving Sheila a run for her money in the 'coming across a little crazy' department. 

And yes @Faulkner. Jennifer's bod is on point. I am jealous. 

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I want to say the last time Heather was on either as a talk to to Carter at the very start of the Carter/Paris story or a brief check-in scene with Brooke after Ridge moved in with Taylor and Steffy. I might be wrong though.