B&B June 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have to say I feel a little badly for Scott Clifton.  I never cared for him - there was a year at the Emmys when he was younger - and I think he was up for younger actor and that year Tom Pelphry won, and Scott looked kinda sour.  Which I didn't really understand because I think he had lost in the same category to someone on General Hospital before.  I don't remember totally but I didn't like him because a camera shot caught him looking sour.  I specifically also remember the guy who played Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) - same thing.  Sour lookin' when he lost.

But recently - a year or two ago - someone brought up to him in an interview the total overkill on Liam/Hope/Steffy, and who will end up with Liam? Who will he choose?  What will he do now that he's chosen (something like that).  And he said hopefully he uses tissues over the next year.    

And I thought - well he gets it.  He completely understands it's overkill and so now I feel badly for him.  

• Members

Grace is so annoying and one-note. Cassandra Creech deserves better. The dialogue writers need to do better.

Both CC and Naomi Matsuda both play their roles with that overly theatrical, somewhat stiff style. 

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Ugh, watched a little today.  And that's enough.  LOL.  Was only a matter of time that Sheila knows the guard, knows the whole police force, knows the person driving her to another prison, had a baby with someone else (baby now an adult and appreciates her so much that they'll break her out of jail, out of the psych ward, etc. ).....and on and on.  Blah.  I may try to watch just to see the Quinn/Carter/Eric antics but Sheila is FF material.  I had even briefly enjoyed Li.  The writers will wreck anything for Sheila though.

• Members

Pelphrey? Yeah, Clifton didn't stand a prayer and I wasn't a Pelphrey fan. Well I mean, I guess he kind of grew on me several years later. I remember that sour look on Clifton's face though, lol! Yeah, I'd say just take a deep breath, take it all in, exhale slowly, and just find it honorable to have been nominated in the acting category. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel