Days of Our Lives: April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Well, you should. GL Buzz Boards (same name). I've always had this mouth, but a lot has changed since then.

Please register in order to view this content

Haha! I've studied a lot and glad I'm almost done with my second masters. Although Max Weber, Emile Durkeim, and Karl Marx royally screwed with my head, I'm able to see things from a macro-perspective, so I know what's up. 

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

On Ron's shows the character that objects to the 'fun' story is always the bad guy, a moralistic scold who will be shown to be a hypocrite. On GH this extended to Cameron Webber opposite Nicolas Bechtel's scheming Spencer, back when the wooden little boy playing him still had baby teeth.

Edited by Vee

• Members

It honestly feels like someone has it out for Linsey Godfrey. I remember how they did Sean Kanan. But who knows, she may just be loving having fun with this nonsense, as I imagine many of the actors on the show do.

• Members

Ron apparently learned nothing from the Teen Jessica fiasco on OLTL.

How long are we going to have to listen to LG doing the baby talk and calling Maggie "mommy"?

Maybe tomorrow Sarah will ask Maggie to breastfeed her!

You know it's a bad episode when Gwen/Gabi were the highlight. I mean damn lol. 

• Members

I mean I think Ron thinks teen Jessica is his career highlight or something.  Lol!  It was actually your low Ron.  For some reason people continue to let to write despite this not because of it.

You know, I probably am in the minority, but I think both Gwen/Gabi have potential.  They just get the worst stories and screen partners.  I just think both actresses have a little more to offer than what they get.  They don't lack story-they just get really ill-fitting ones.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

Ironically, one of Ron's worst stories before everything got really rough at OLTL for the first time was when the show hired a young girl to play a deranged teen, Lola Montez. The actress: Camila Banus.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Seriously Salem is a dangerous place to live. You have the devil jumping into bodies, serial killers having babies, kidnappers roaming around and unhinged females pointing guns at people. Crime pays in Salem because no one pays for their crimes.

And we have over the hill gay men who came out of closet for the thrill of it thinking a bitchy queen really loves him.

Edited by Soapsuds