• Members

It’s just speculation, but they don’t follow each other on Instagram and never mention each other, despite both having very active and family driven Instagrams. There’s also another woman that Liza posts and says is like a mother to her, but nothing of Susan. Of course everything could be fine behind the scenes, but publicly they seem distant. Maybe Liza just doesn’t want the attention posting her famous mom, it just seems odd since both post so much, but never mention each other. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Poor Susan -- it was clear that Helmut was her absolute rock for 50 years. This must be a devastating loss. I hope she has a good support system around her. And who knows, maybe it will bring her and Liza closer together.

Did the Hubers still live in their house in the Hamptons?

• Members

I don’t think that sale of the house in Quogue went through because it was back on the market a couple of years later. I’m not sure. I first saw the house featured in Episodes magazine years and years ago. Here’s a more recent video:

• Members

Thank you. I assumed that, because she showed the Hamptons house off in a couple of interviews, it was the Hubers' primary residence.

That's sweet that they lived in the town where she grew up! I believe they met in Garden City, too, when he was a chef (at the Garden City Hotel, a local landmark, if memory serves me) and she a waitress, before she landed AMC.