Recasts You Think Could've Worked

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I couldn't even imagine someone like KA as Lois.  LLC would be better.  I always thought someone like Lisa Peluso would be good though.

Brianna Brown seems like she's better as a villian and/or vixen so it's hard for me to picture her as lame Belle.  

That's a good one too.

• Members

If Kristian Alfonso joined B&B, why not as Margo? She's Ridge's ex, and could be a good foe for Kristen Forrester (because of their Clarke days.) Margo with Bill Spencer Jr would be an interesting story. I'd love to see Kristian as Margo up against Quinn, Brooke. 

• Members

This may be unpopular, but I don't need to see KA anywhere but on Days.  She's good as Hope, but she's not anything spectacular to make another role work well.   There are plenty other out of work soap actresses in her age range I would prefer to get job.  The door is wide open for her at days so I just wouldn't want her anywhere else.

• Members

Again, I don't see a point in recasting Lois with Olivia around, and LLC was the perfect Lois recast (and is basically playing her onscreen). I wouldn't blink if she came back as Lois after Olivia ran off with Johnny Zacchara, but otherwise as is I just don't see a point.

I do think Kristian would've had a ball playing a recurring part as a mob queen on Guza's GH - the dialogue she could've been given! - but today, eh.

• Members

The wink to DAYS fans would be fantastic. And KA's Taylor could treat one of Gina's models (see below) for an anxiety disorder when walking the runway...she meets Dr. Finnegan in the hallways...the storyline writes itself. 

A modelling agent whose ice cold would be amazing. I remember a number of posters, myself included, hoped for this when she left DAYS.

Kristian excelled on MP when playing a total bitch. 

Margo needs to be held for Lauren Koslow to play when/if DAYS is cancelled and she needs to re-up her SAG/AFTRA insurance in her retirement. 

• Members

I'd take Laura Leighton on any soap as any character. How about Patty on Y&R? Patty going after Jack and putting her head-to-head with Phyllis. Flirt with Nick, Billy. Y&R desperately needs someone like Laura Leighton and she still looks amazing.

• Members

Also, Thomas falling for the wounded woman is in character, so he falls for this new model, leading to development for him, and perhaps a decent redemption. We would also do a go casting couch story with Bill, a la Weinstien with bill and these younger girls, and so much more!

• Members

Agree on Alexa Havins or Stephanie Gatschet as Lulu, if they decide to re-cast in lieu of Emme Rylan or Julie Berman.  I just wish GH would bring Lulu back, a long with Lucky.  Laura needs both of her kids with Luke on the show!!

Agreed, loved Julie Pinson as Eve on PORT CHARLES and as Billie on DAYS