DAYS: three characters return - promo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't know why I'm even engaging, but when has ZT taken his clothes off as Sonny besides that one shower scene with Will and Leo? 

Zach was an instant hit with a lot of viewers on Beyond Salem because he was actually present in his scenes, whereas Freddie had been phoning it in for years. People were ready for a change and Zach did great and had chemistry with his scene partners. He's a good recast. 

I need it. Bring on EJill 2.0!

• Members

Agreed, bring on EJILL 2.0   This EJ already comes across as bisexual to me anyways. I also hope we get some Wally/Zach scenes.  Sonny is very much needed full time, there are so few Kiriakis currently on the show. Like others have said, they also need to cast at least 1 of Sonny's brothers. Alex especially has been mentioned several times over the past several years. 

• Members

i personally like him because he can act circles around the entire younger set on DAYS/soaps rn (in Beyond Salem when he was super emo and went in on Leo... he had me!) and seems *really* enthusiastic about his role in a way that FS hadn't felt ever, I don't think he ever had ZT's go getter attitude when he originated the role, tho I did find that he played Sunny's infatuation for Will really well. 

Edited by dio