B&B February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm glad Krista Allen was finally able to ditch the Kim Zolciak-like mop on her head. 

Paris' mom is going too hard on Carter. I mean, I can understand her not liking him because of the Zoe thing, but if she were to "reveal" that Carter is kissing Paris, what's the real consequence? Paris and Zende are both mutually dating other people. Or at least, Zende's extracurricular activities are well known, and what's good for the goose is good for the gander.  If Eric and Ridge can forgive Carter for screwing Quinn, they'll barely blink an eye over him kissing an armadillo (sorry... she kisses weird). 

Side Note: Exactly why did Sheila target Brooke so much?  Isn't Steffy a greater threat at keeping her away from her son and grandchild? 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

One big problem is that this show hasn’t done the greatest job at tying Zende to the Forresters. His scenes are almost all separate from his adopted family. Like would they care?

I wonder if Grace will have any role other than spoiler for Carter and Paris. It just feels forced to me, like they needed a story for this part of the canvas and didn’t really think it through. It would have felt more organic for Quinn to have some buyer’s remorse over sticking with Eric and feel uncomfortable witnessing Paris (who ratted Quinn out to Brooke) growing closer to Carter. But John McCook and Rena Sofer haven’t been seen much, so I’m assuming it’s just a general availability issue.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

I'm really hoping they put Grace in other characters' orbits as well.

I'm still not getting the whole why Paris is so wonderful thing. Again, we're told it, but not shown it. I think something that would jumpstart the story would be to bring back Reign Edwards as Nicole. She was such a great actress and completely squandered by the end. But, bringing her back as Zende's ex could liven the mix.

Edited by pdm1974

• Members

I wouldn't mind a Bill/Katie/Grace triangle. Maybe Bill starts to have some health problems and Grace ends up treating him and they slowly fall for each other. Which on B&B means in two weeks' time and it would have Katie at first be not bothered but realizes she still has feelings for him. But you know Brad will get bored with Cassandra Creech like he did with Ted King and countless other A-list Daytime Veterans and Primetime stars over the decades. 

I wish they will have Paris and Hope become good friends. She needs a life outside the latest love triangle this show can throw her in. 

• Members

I don't know but perhaps it was because Krista's hair is shorter than Hunter Tylo's hair was.  So they put Krista in a wig for the first two months to show her with Hunter Tylo's hairstyle. But it was a terrible wig.  I guess the show finally felt that after two months, the audience would recognize Krista as Taylor, so they dispensed with the wig?  I loved how Krista constantly joked about the awful wig on her twitter. She knew it was bad and was happy to make fun of it.