GENERAL HOSPITAL February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

On one hand I love that they're really taking their time with Brooklyn and Chase, and on the other hand I just want them to kiss! Though I am kind of glad that they keep getting interrupted because I'd like their first kiss to be during a happier moment and not when they're dealing with all this Louise stuff.

Mac and Felicia were cute with the baby. They seem to know they'll be raising her for the next 18 years.

Josslyn has no point. This is the first time she's been on all month and it was just so she could be her mom's therapist. I did laugh at Carly's line about how Joss started off as a little ear of corn.

Please register in order to view this content

Oh, Portia and Curtis are moving in together. Can Taggert please come bust up this dry couple?

I am so fatigued from seeing Carly/Sonny/Nina every single day.

I seriously do not care about any of this Willow stuff. I want a murder-suicide story with her and Michael.

• Members

There is no point in trying to make Willow interesting by giving her new parents.

They could say that she is Luke and Helena's or Terry and Liz's and nobody would care. She is a boring character, played by a boring (or bored) actress who is involved in a boring relationship with a boring guy. Her parents are the least of her problems.