Peacock Announces ‘Days of our Lives: A Very Salem Christmas’ Holiday Movie

Errol

• Members

Hey, I was right. A promo was coming soon!  

Please register in order to view this content

Starting off with Will and Sonny...great!  This whole thing overall looks fun. I can't wait.  

Obligatory "Can Sonny and Will join the main show full time soon?"  comment. 

Is the Sonny and Will scenes the only thing that's "canon"? 

Edited by wingwalker

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Looks kind of fun.

I see why they used Eileen since it's alternate reality where John and Kristen are married but I'd like to see Stacy Haiduk in these specials. I love Eileen but her inclusion shouldn't mean Stacy's exclusion. I'd also like to see them work together.

Since when is Kristen this sex crazed nympho? I mean, sure, she's a sexual being. But Ron seems to see ED's Kristen as perpetually horny for some reason.

Love the outdoor establishing shots. Surely they can add those to the regular show. The sets look good too.

Glad to see Greg Rikaart back. Leo and Xander should be fun. Looking forward to Sonny and Will too. 

It all looks fun. Nothing in the trailer blew my socks off but I love how they're thinking outside the box for these specials. It lets them do things they can't do on the regular show without affecting story and it's still a relevant companion. It also opens the door to other soaps doing similar stuff. Good all around.

They should show nudity on these specials. It's a streaming platform, they can get away with more and it's a draw to the audience (primarily women and gay men) if they know they get to see Chad's ass on Peacock.

Edited by KLN