Peacock Announces ‘Days of our Lives: A Very Salem Christmas’ Holiday Movie

Errol

• Webmaster
Chandler Massey, Will Horton, Days of our Lives: Beyond Salem, DOOL: Beyond Salem, Days of our Lives, DAYS, DOOL

Peacock orders the first-ever "Days of our Lives" holiday movie entitled "Days of our Lives: A Very Salem Christmas" featuring Will Horton as he writes his screenplay under deadline.

Note: The post Peacock Announces ‘Days of our Lives: A Very Salem Christmas’ Holiday Movie appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Errol, I wish you’d move this to the Discuss the Soaps or Spoiler forum so more people can see this article! 

Beyond that, I’m very excited for this! Clearly Beyond Salem did well and hopefully this means they’ll lean into more Days and soap content. If they want recurring subscribers they need to find a classic soap people can stream. 

I also love that Will is the center of this movie. The gay characters were definitely the biggest highlight of Beyond Salem so I’m hoping for more Leo and nuSonny! It’ll be devastating if Freddie Smith decides to return.

• Errol featured this topic
  • Members

Regardless of the actual execution, this is a wonderful idea. I'm happy for the Days fans. Hopefully it will live up to the expectations of the fans.

There's a big banner headline, so honestly, this was the first thing I saw when I logged in a few minutes ago. I don't know what it looked like before.

I'm not even a Days viewer, and even I saw this! 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

OMG Yes!! 

The success of Beyond Salem and Chandler's Christmas movie lead to this! I'm sure Peacock noticed the success of the Christmas movie too. 

I can't wait!!

Please register in order to view this content

I saw the news on Facebook! I follow SOD and they broke the news! 

What a great morning!!!!