Ingo Rademacher Reportedly DONE at ‘General Hospital’, Actor Called Out for Sharing “Transphobic Post”

Errol

• Webmaster
Ingo Rademacher, Jasper "Jax" Jacks, General Hospital, GH, ABC

Ingo Rademacher is reportedly out at "General Hospital," allegedly due to non-compliance with the show's vaccine mandate. Actor posts messages on Instagram that are called out by co-stars.

Note: The post Ingo Rademacher Reportedly DONE at ‘General Hospital’, Actor Called Out for Sharing “Transphobic Post” appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Last night, I just saw the madness that is Rademacher's social media and the post that everyone has been discussing. Admittedly, it's been a long time since I last engaged with Instagram, but I saw the screenshot post on Twitter and it's disgusting! 

Now, I am not someone who is anti-meme. Some memes are genuinely funny but I have found that most political memes tend to range from the distasteful to the disgusting. This makes me question the psychological stability of someone who posts with such virulence.