Actors who looked like members of their soap families (and those that didn't)

• Members

DAYS: BB + VK definitely could be Hope's children. Seeing Carrie and Anna on Beyond Salem reminded me how believable they are as mother/daughter.  

B&B: as noted, they have this category nailed for the most part - except for Liam/Wyatt + Bill. However, LG's Caroline 2.0 looked like JJ's daughter.  

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, technically, they were acting together before they found that out. And didn't they only find out because so many fans pointed it out. I would think it counts and it was the first guys who came to mind when I saw this thread.

Excellent casting that led to them diving into their family tree. 

• Members

Adrienne Frantz (Amber) and Andrea Evans (Tawny) were believable as daughter/mother on B&B.

On the opposite, Jack Wagner and Lesley-Anne Down as son/mother were ridiculous. Nick also didn't look like Jackie and Massimo's son.

The short-term faux-Bridget who was in the role for a couple of months in 2004 looked more like a young Brooke than Jennifer Finnigan or Ashley Jones ever did.

KKL, Heather Tom and Jennifer Gareis don't look like sisters.

On Melrose Place, Josie Bissett and Laura Leighton were believable as sisters Jane and Sydney (even though Jane later turned out to be adopted

Please register in order to view this content

).