Actors who looked like members of their soap families (and those that didn't)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Steffy on B&B looks a lot like a mix of Ron Moss and Hunter Tylo,  Along with Adam Gregory and Pierseon? Fode as Thomas.  The current Thomas does not look like either, but he is the best actor out of the three.  I also think the current Faith on Y&R was well cast too.  Also Summer looks more like Sharon's child then the MS as Phyllis.  However GT's Phyllis and Summer was much more believable.

• Members

Considering the number of twins in Salem, I thought I would rank them in order of how much I think that the actors look related

In last place we have Sami & Eric, almost no resemblance

Alison Sweeney, Greg Vaughan To Star In Hallmark Original Movie 'Two In'

Next up the Gemini twins, Rex and Cassie, mild resemblance

Eric Winter first day on set… Days of our lives – ERICWINTERFANS – The  Official Fansite

Then Marlena and Samantha, they could pass for each other, but it begs the age old question of why Don couldn't tell them apart in the bedroom

Please register in order to view this content

And finally Tony and Andre, dead ringers

Out With the Andre, In With the Tony on Days of Our Lives (DOOL)?

Honorable mention: twins Tommy (upper right) and Addie Horton (lower right) barely look related but most of the Horton brothers shared a family resemblance

Edited by j swift

• Members

Wow, the actors playing Tony and Andre look almost identical.

Please register in order to view this content

Sami looks so much more like Carrie and even Belle than she does her twin Eric.

I also think that Martha Madison and Deidre Hall are really believable as mother and daughter.

I'll also say that I think Laura Wright and Eden McCoy are a believable mother/daughter duo, simply because Eden kind of looks like LW's actual daughter.