GH: Rumors regarding the vaccine mandate

• Members

I looked into it and I'm pretty sure the fan is referring to something they said on the latest iteration of some Patreon exclusive supplemental podcast thing they do in addition to their main one. I'll be damned if I'm subscribing to Steve Burton's Patreon!

Edited by Vee

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think that today's show may have been the last day for Jason/SB. I mentioned this already in the episodes thread, but Jason is believed to be stuck underneath the rubble and they showed that at the very end with a Tarot Card. They didn't show a body. I think that's it is for him, at least for now. Though, I think he will continue to be mentioned and people may search for him for a bit more.

Also, Jax got a peaceful exit where he mentioned leaving town to go to Sydney to work on business. He argued a bit with Carly at the end and his final scene was telling Nina not to get too close to Sonny. It looks like neither guy got a really bad exit, or one that could be determined as super final. Though I don't expect at least Ingo back anytime soon if ever. Not sure what may happen with Steve Burton, especially if he changed/changes his mind. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Yeah...I said the same. re: Burton welcomed back if he is gone and today is how he is written.

Of course, given the info about THE TALK, I would think that perhaps he was written out, took it, but not before the write out...so at some point he will get written back in. 

Not unlike how other people are being written out of their shows due to not following the mandate.

• Members

From the Deadline article lol

Also on today’s episode, a development for the character of Jason Morgan, played by Steve Burton, will no doubt exacerbate ongoing rumors about that actor’s imminent departure: The character has gone missing after being trapped in a tunnel collapse. “I hope you’re staying safe and you come home soon,” said Carly, leaving a message on Jason’s unanswered phone.

• Members

I can absolutely see them bringing Burton back if he gets the vaccine at some point (if he hasn't already). Ingo, no (not that he's ever going to get it anyway). That man's issues go well beyond not complying with the vaccine mandate. And there is zero reason to ever recast Jax. The character is irrelevant and they don't even write stories for him with Ingo in the role. He was super easy to write out and his exit affects nothing on the canvas. Not one thing! There's no reason to even mention the character again unless something happens to Josslyn.

• Members

Thus why I mentioned THE TALK.

Please register in order to view this content

Do we know when that filmed? Or what has happened between October 29 to today? He could have changed his mind yesterday or last Friday and we have no idea. Yet anyway. 

I still feel the same as you though.