Announcement: New Memberships Suspended

Are there soap characters on the same show who rarely interacted?

Frank2803

• Members

JJ’s Lucky and SB’s Carly did not have a scene together even though they were cousins 

Carly only acknowledged Lucky when he “died”

When Laura Wright was cast as Carly that’s when the character interacted with more of the Spencer family 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
26 minutes ago, ironlion said:
28 minutes ago, ironlion said:

Old school Y&R: Victor & Lauren, Sheila & Victor, Drucilla & Victor, Nikki & Malcom, Nikki & Drucilla (pre orchid storyline)

Did Eric Braden and Shemar Moore do a scene together?

• Members

I understand that. Just commenting in general. I believe there is a Topic already on the board about  characters that didn't interact.   Most of this was discussed there. 

Welcome to the board. Maybe look through the topics before creating another topic.   That's what most of us do before creating them.

• Members
9 minutes ago, slick jones said:

I understand that. Just commenting in general. I believe there is a Topic already on the board about  characters that didn't interact.   Most of this was discussed there. 

Welcome to the board. Maybe look through the topics before creating another topic.   That's what most of us do before creating them.

Gotcha 

• Members
On 9/5/2021 at 9:51 PM, slick jones said:

God Bless You.

• Members

90s era Y&R: Nikki & Christine, Kay & Phyliss, Nick/Sharon & Kay, Dru & Lauren, Lauren & Nikki… did Lauren interact much with Olivia then? Perhaps because Scott worked at the hospital; Jill & Olivia?

• Members
5 hours ago, ironlion said:

90s era Y&R: Nikki & Christine, Kay & Phyliss, Nick/Sharon & Kay, Dru & Lauren, Lauren & Nikki… did Lauren interact much with Olivia then? Perhaps because Scott worked at the hospital; Jill & Olivia?

Lauren had a couple scenes with Olivia in July 1990.