Are there soap characters on the same show who rarely interacted?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Jason Q and Sonny did interact a bit through Stone and Brenda.  Jason organized a party for Stone at the Q mansion and let him use the gym at the house and I remember him being against Sonny and Brenda (mostly peripherally at first).  I would say Jason Q/Sonny were friendly acquaintances at least.  they definitely knew one another were at several of the same events interacting like Ned/Lois's wedding and Nurses Balls. 

Sonny/Monica interacted while Sonny was on the ELQ board and in regards to Jason/AJ quite a bit.

My pick-

Liz/Brenda- I am not sure have ever even spoken to one another even though they had tons of characters in common.

• Members

It was a fun time for the Quartermaines!

I know Luke and Monica had scenes when he was married to Tracey, and also when Lucky and Emily ran away in the 90’s.  Plus on Monty’s GH there was lots of crossover, big party scenes, weddings, etc.

Robert solved the mystery of who killed Lila’s first husband and that involved all the Q’s.  Monica and Laura had lots of scenes in the 70’s, and several I can remember in the 1990’s.  Two great ones when the whole town was shocked to find out Laura and Lesley were alive, and then later on Monica came by to visit with Laura and a still semi-catatonic Lesley.

Now Anna and Monica I cannot remember anything of substance.  And I know she had scenes with Robin but I can’t remember any of them being important.  Maybe about Jason right after his accident.

I can’t think of any either.  And considering how much Luke and Sonny were connected during Labine’s run, I barely remember Laura and Brenda having scenes either.  She didn’t have much to do with Lois either, while sharing plenty of scenes with Katherine and Ned.

• Members

The only time I can recall Brenda/Liz interacting is in 1998 where they briefly meet at a Nurse's Ball rehearsal, but I think Brenda is talking to Lucky not Liz but she's there.

I remember Brenda/Laura interacting at Lukes a bit.  Not a ton, but I remember them being friendly.  And in 2010 Brenda made a point of asking Lulu how Laura was, so I don't think I am off on them being friends.  I just can't think of a specific scene lol.  I clearly remember Brenda being at Laura's 'funeral' in 1997 though.

I can't think of a Lois/Laura scene either but I know they interacted around town with the Stone stuff or at Luke's or the Outback.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

I know they were both in the club when Clink/Boom happened.  But again, I don’t have strong memory of Lois and Laura sharing scenes.  Certainly nothing more than a crowd scene at the club, etc.  I think Laura was spared having to watch a lot of Eddie Maine performances lol.

Laura was pretty isolated after her first year back or so.  I assume it was due to her post maternity leave shooting schedule which allowed her to be up first and out early.

Edited by titan1978

• Members

There were so many Eddie Maine performances I am sure Laura caught one of them lol.  She definitely caught Mary Mae's performances and I think Miguel Morez's as well.   I think I remember them interacting at Stone's Christmas party and funeral, but it's been awhile.  I also remember them being in the background of a Sonny/Brenda blowout in the parking lot at Luke's and they are yelling at Ned and Luke respectively.  Again, I am sure there is more, but Lois/Ned are harder to find on youtube than Luke/Laura or Sonny/Brenda so Ned/Lois seem to flit in and out of a lot of scenes I watch.