• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Paris and her sister are both nutcases.

And the ending of Friday’s show with Quinn and Carter kissing? Just UGH. Convinces me that the Quarter love story is ruined. Brad Bell sucked the life out of it for me. 

Watching Carter be used this way by rich white people — and allowing himself to be used — is disgusting.

• Members

As much as I like Heather Thom, I don't see a reason for Katie to be on the canvas full-time. There's really nothing for her to do, and I think the writers just keep putting her with Bill because they don't know what else to do. But, Bill has always been more interesting without Katie. Also, I don't see the need for Shauna and Flo, either. The money in the budget for these characters could be used to bring in some fresh new characters. I often thought that Felicia would be a good match for Bill. 

• Members

It's such a shame B&B remains so bad. Bell isn't even trying (which can be a good thing). This man really has to let go of the writing reigns. He'll never let go of producing so I don't expect that but damn ... pretty much the entire cast, apart from a handful, are ignored.

So much potential on all the soaps but they keep fumbling the ball