B&B September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Donna tripping and spilling honey sounds definitely sounds like it is coming around the corner with Donna starting today “My Honeybear could never get enough of me.” 

Liam & Wyatt bonding over talking about Eric & Quinn?

Please register in order to view this content

And course Eric’s speech to Carter & Quinn‍‍‍

• Members

I just think the whole thing is cringe. Respectfully, I don’t find anything about it affecting, and John McCook should be embarrassed. Putting Carter — a black man — in the role of someone who serves and services rich white people is disgusting as hell.

I cannot believe this story ever made it to the page.

• Members

I'm just reading this...did that really happen?  I posted something like that 2 weeks ago or something.  Bad Santa/Sean Connery "shatishfying my wife..."    I just can't believe that if it happened...I should know not to make jokes like that.  It'll probably happen...

• Members

Good Lord....I just turned it on for 2 minutes.  Brooke and Ridge concerned for Eric and his marriage. I really did see a conversation between Wyatt, Quinn and Carter.  Carter saying that Quinn is doing everything she can for her marriage.  Quinn explaining Eric needed to see her happy and she needing to give him what he needs.  Change channel...what utter trash.  I can't even.  No words.