Michael Nader Passes Away At 76

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Nader was absolutely wonderful and so memorable as Dex on Dynasty. I loved him with Alexis and enjoyed him straight to the end of his run with the Sable story. Even though I remember his personal life issues were splattered across the Soap Press in the late 90s/early 00’s I always remember him being a complete class act on screen. RIP indeed.

• Members

A truly talented actor, he had wonderful stage presence.

I was very young at the time but did watch him as Dex Dexter. My sisters and I used to yell "DEX DEXTER" when we were supposed to be sleeping to annoy our father. I haven't thought of that memory in a long time.

He will be missed.

• Members

Outside of SMG Kendall scenes, this is my earliest memory of Dimitri as well. And I always loved him with Erica and if there was anyone who could get her away from Jack, I felt it was him. Oh, the good memories of their pairing.

RIP 

• Members

Great pic! He had such a dapper, sexy, almost 'Old World' presence. I can see why he was cast as Dimitri on AMC and against Joan Collins on Dynasty.

My schoolfriends and I (avid Dynasty fans, all) called him Sexy Dexy. What can I say -- we were elementary schoolers!

Goes without saying but they really don't make leading men like him anymore. Glad that after AMC he was able to work through his addictions and make it to the other side, setting up a whole new life for himself. Honestly, I am surprised someone as debonair and talented as Nader didn't hit it even bigger, Clooney styles. But maybe he had a happier life away from the limelight in the end.