DAYS: July 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

"He doesn't murder women... that's a plus." Theo and Ciara

Please register in order to view this content

I hope she never gets her memory back. Ben is so damn crazy and annoying. It's not romantic, it's creepy.

I love how Marlena is just like, "Yeah I have one patient tomorrow and it's Ben." The poor people of Salem aren't entitled to doctor-patient confidentiality at all.

I thought today's episode was pretty good. With the big reveal with Paulina. Wanting to turn HTS into Price Town. I'll miss Precious Way. I hope the recast works. Days really should update HTS. But i doubt Days will. It's an overused set. Days only uses the same spot. Poor Theo is going to get hurt in the CIN drama. Then shipped back to South Africa. 

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

I'm so sick of the town square... I say bring on Price Town! 

I just remember one time years ago they literally had treadmills set up in the town square and people were working out there. I don't remember what the context was, but it was so ridiculous. They use that set for everything. 

• Members

Lol Marlena was all serious about being on duty and then violated HIPPA like 1 minute later.  I did enjoy the Jarlena stuff though.

I do think it's a little weird for Theo to want to marry Ciara already.  But it's probably because their entire 'relationship' has been off screen.  

Ben comes off like a psycho.  If I were Marlena I wouldn't advertise him as my patient lol

• Members

I have a slight hope that they might actually refresh the set considering they did have a random DiMera mansion make-over. However, the most obvious problem with the set is that they obviously have a limited space and that's really what needs to be adressed with the set.

• Members

Price Town sounds like Super Walmart. Who wants to see junk everywhere? I don’t. 

Besides, the entire project being done undercover by Paulina is absolutely ridiculous. No building ordinances? No votes by council? No involvement by banks? No deals made with HTS stores?

And how did Chanel and Allie get a loan when the place is about to be torn down in the middle of the night? The whole thing is just stupid.

• Members

I have to be honest I was really curious as to what Pricetown would sell?  Is it like a Walmart or more classy like a Target?  Is it like a Ross/TJ Maxx?  Can we imagine Marlena/Julie/Kate hanging out near such establishments?  

I say this a lot but wardrobe (especially Ciara's) bothers me.  VK looks great, but she continues to wear things that are not only seasonally inappropriate but way too sexy and dressy for the occasion of seeing Ben.  She looks like she is going to a club.  Gabi/CB has the same problem.   I get they are young, hot girls, but throw on a dress that is at least appropriate for the situation.   Lani, Chanel, and Claire all manage to look trendy and cute without the overt sexiness those two bring.  Idk, it's probably silly, but the way Ciara dresses is not how the character is even supposed to be portrayed so it bugs me all the time.

• Members

Nah. No thanks.

I think if the original Town Square were restored I'd be happier with it. But it has been diminished to the restaurant and sometimes the Alice & Tom plaque, with an occasional look at the Salem Inn.

There is, however, a gap in this demolition: what about everyone who is staying at the Salem Inn? Their sh*t is just going to be demolished? Especially since the Inn was never in the Square to my memory.

The original set was HUGE and was actually said to be easy to use. I guess it wasn't so easy they had to demote it to nothing. I mean, even the plaque changed its position. It was never at the edge of the Square. It was in the middle... now the restaurant seems to be in the middle of the Square.

More original Horton Town Square images from August 2011:

Visually she looks like she will work.