• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Did they change the Q living room again? The scenes with Maxie and the baby didn't seem to take place in the same room Michael was expressing his love to Willow every single day.

I had never seen Michael Easton smile. Not a robot after all. He looked nice.

What is the deal with Curtis's club? What is he always doing there? Serve drinks to random characters who come to see him? If all of them helped him a little bit, this place would be open for business by now.

• Members

Maura West gave a Goddamn masterclass in acting on yesterday's episode. She took the script, ate it up and spit it back out. I felt every single word she spoke. Damn. #Emmy2022 coming her way!

I find it strange Disney-ABC was quick to fire Roseanne Barr with her racist tweet(s), but, Ingo Rademacher openly supported a terrorist and a terrorist attack on this country, mocked his co-star in a bullying manner (alongside Maurice Benard), and he's allowed to still work? How?

At this point, I need Jax to be recast if the character remains on the canvas. Hell, even is blink-and-miss return when he slept with Carly held more potential than this.

Nope. This is the same room. I just hate it's still the dark colour it's been for years.

• Members

Well, IR is far less visible than Roseanne Barr.   I am not terribly familiar with all of IR's tweets and think he's an ass, but I thought they were more pro-Trump than anything.  I never saw the terrorist stuff.   Maurice and Ingo BOTH need to be punished for the NLG stuff, but I am not sure that's a fire able offense.  I think he's a goner and I am not defending him,  unfortunately, I am just not sure he has done anything to be out right fired.  

I would never want a Jax recast.  Leave him gone. 

• Members

Jax without Brenda and no longer married to Carly is an easy character to say goodbye to.  He’s not tied enough to anyone else left to make his scenes/stories have enough impact.  And I would never subject NLG to having more scenes with him, even though that pairing should have happened back in the day.

• Members

Yeah, I can do without Jax. They should just use him for drop-ins like Mac. (Or just kill him off, which I wouldn’t normally suggest, but I think it could have a lot of story potential, particularly if Sonny or Jason are involved and causes problems for Joss and Carly.)

• Members

Agreed.  He can go off a be with Brenda off screen for all I care.  I think he's a totally easy character to get rid of.  He is absolutely someone who can drop in and out.   But I honestly think he will be gone soon and he is not a character that needs to be re-cast.  He is just not necessary.  

I loved Sexis back in the day too!

Yuck!  I don't follow or even at look at soap stars on social media.  I am generally unimpressed.   Sounds like he should have been fired, but seems like Ingo sounds like the kind of guy to complain to the press or sue.

• Members

I agree. I had always wanted Jax to have a place on the show (for balance, as you said), but man his behavior off-screen has soured me entirely. I can't even look at him the same, really. He just screams douchebag too now regardless of politics. I'm struggling with Chad Duell too but he's also painfully checked out.

I have to agree as well on Nina and Sonny/Mike. Are they doing it for plot purposes, or are they actually trying to build something? I give Watros and Benard the credit for trying to build something, really. Benard seems thrilled to be working with Watros LOL (and that's not sarcasm, he does seem very happy). I'm all for it for the chaos it will cause but there's likely no future for them as a couple. I mean, she kept him from his family, even if he may not have wanted to find out who he was. But it's a soap so who the hell knows? lol (But yeah, no real chemistry IMHO, though I also didn't see any with Laura Wright and lord knows they pushed them for years)

And yep, Avery with Carly means it's not ending anytime soon. I also doubt he instantly gets his memory back. They should probably milk this.

Yeah, he's a trash person. Apparently he threatened to sue in order to keep his job, allegedly, over the covid protocols. Nancy called him out without calling him out.

It does seem like they're deliberately writing Jax into a corner.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

It feels like the Mike/Nina stuff is building to something.  I like that it is some different outside the normal Carson/cheating/breakup stuff.  I just wish MB could find a woman he has chemistry with.  And honestly, I don't think CW has had chemistry with anyone either. 

The Ingo stuff is disappointing because no one at GH needs to work with a problematic person like that.   Well, I will always have fond memories of Brenda/Jax.  

Just curious, is Ingo even an American citizen?  Not trying to start a weird debate or anything I am just genuinely wondering.

• Members

I have to admit, not sure on Ingo. And it is disappointing.

It's tough having fond memories of a character but battling the fact that their actor is ... to be nice ... problematic. 

Agreed on CW. I haven't seen chemistry with anyone either.

• Members

I'm loving Britt and Jason. It's nice to see Jason smile and Burton actually seems engaged. Steve and Kelly T. have great chemistry. Britt has personality and a pulse. Carly needs to quit being a cockblocker, lol. I wished she had walked in on them actually kissing because I want to see her head explode.

What I don't love is the ridiculous propping of Jason (and Carly). Liz has to apologize to Carly for thinking Jason killed Franco? What? Then Liz has to thank Carly for standing by Jason, and go on and on about how amazing their friendship is? WTF? I don't mind seeing Liz and Carly grieve together but that was silliness.

Loved Brooklyn telling Michael and Willow to stop lying to Chase. I can't believe Michael and Willow are acting all depressed that Chase lived because now they actually have to deal with the lies they've been telling instead of getting to have their happily ever after. Not only are Michael and Willow boring as can be, but now they're making them horrible people too. Now Willow will have to stay married to Chase because he's paralyzed - zzzzz!

I don't mind seeing more of them but Molly and TJ celebrating their five month anniversary was so random. I totally forgot about Molly/Brando - talk about a story with no lasting consequences. I laughed when Brando was like, "Should we tell them???" Dude... Sasha is visibly pregnant.

Please register in order to view this content

Not exactly a shocking announcement.

• Members

Agreed on Ingo.   On CW, I think she absolutely DOES have chemistry with Ingo(Jax), Sofia Mattson(Sasha), James Patrick Stuart(Valentin), & Joyce Guy(Phyllis) especially.  She and Laura Wright(Carly) also have great chemistry as enemies. 

Agree on Britt & Jason.  And on Brooklyn and Michael & Willow & Chase stuff.  Also give Molly and TJ more airtime and their portrayers contracts!