B&B May 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

How often does B&B show the actors in the closing credits? I assume there must be a pattern, but I've never been able to determine it.  I was going to compare the Monday May 10 closing credits with the previous time the credits aired, to see when Jennifer Gareis was last listed in contract credits, but I didn't know what date's epi to look at.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Thank you!

There were no actors in the closing credits during the week of May 3rd.  I went back and found the actors in the closing credits on Wed April 28 and then next on Mon May 10.

Maybe the April 19th preemption threw the schedule off? So maybe the actors would have been listed Tues April 27 and Fri May 7, but the April 19 preemption moved those episode airdates to Wed Apr 28 and Mon May 10.

At any rate, Jennifer Gareis was listed with the contract actors in the April 28th closing credits, but she was missing from the May 10th closing credits.

• Members

As flawed as it is, the Quarter story is probably the most interesting thing daytime has going for it right now IMO. Funny how B&B can be god-awful and boring one week (usually tied to Liam or Wyatt) and then oddly compelling the next.

• Members

I've always had a weak spot for her but she hasn't had a real story since... 2010? I was very surprised when they brought her back on contract in 2018 and they didn't even give her anything to do. 

• Members

Oh piss off, Zoe

She's the one who messed up the relationship with Carter and now she's acting all upset.

Nice to see Shauna weaved into this storyline. I think it gives her character more potential then just to have her be one of the many temporary Ridge/Brooke spoilers.

• Members

This is probably the most watchable week since Steffy’s blink-and-you-missed-it opioid addiction.

The story is dumb af, and Carter is going under the bus, but it’s watchable.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Did you all catch the line about Carter dating the model Shay from Detroit? Not sure if this was one of the episodes that Lawrence wrote, but Shay Flake from Detroit is LSV’s wife and mother of their baby. I went to college with them, lovely people, and I beamed when I heard that reference.

Please register in order to view this content