B&B May 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

I tried to watch today’s episode but turned it off halfway thru.  Hasn’t the car thing been done too many times? Thomas ran Justin’s niece off the road to her death.  Ali got killed at the side of the road. Phoebe was killed in a car driven by Rick. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Taylor/Darla was by the time the show was making stupid choices left and right. Making Taylor into a drunken driving killer was character assassination the character has never gotten back from. I disliked Saint Taylor but that's what the character was. The post-second-resurrection Taylor was just destroyed for the sake of story (I remember reading that was HT's wish to make the character "more interesting" and I guess it did but it also made it trash).
However Macy's death - while not a great move long-term - was during the entire Thorne/Brooke saga, the last time the show took the time to play EVERY beat of a story. Every character's reaction and every consequences.
Something that seriously lacks today where things happen at breakneck speed and no one has time to react to anything. Instead we get the principals play the same scene over and over.

• Members

It’s totally a mess, and she forgot Coco Chanel’s advice to take one thing off (those earrings). But dare I say, I’m kinda into it?

Zoe’s behavior is so ridiculous in this story. B&B always has to spell things out because they think the audience is full of idiots. Why is she asking Shauna—in a room full of people at work—how she came to have sex with Carter?

• Members

Not only is B&B's dialogue literal - it's repetitive in the SAME episode - in case you didn't get it. The best was 'Quinn is TOXIC!" There was an episode after Quinn/Eric reveal and Steffy/Liam had at least 3 scenes talking about the relationship. Toxic was used in all three. 

B&B watching hint: Only watch the scenes before the Title Sequence daily - that's it. Guaranteed you'll know exactly what's going on and will rarely miss anything important. Double hint: If there's an important reveal at the end, it's almost always repeated/recreated to start the next episode.   

• Members

LMAO! I thought he was wearing a prison jumpsuit, especially during the close-ups. The costuming has been very distracting on this show. Doesn't help with the repetitive dialogue not taking my attention away from the atrocious clothes.

Edited by crc