B&B: March 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

I definitely feel for Scott Clifton. Anyone who’s seen his Twitter knows what a good guy he is — principled, intelligent, compassionate. He also knows what viewers think of Liam, and I get the feeling he’d like to punch Liam out as much as we do.

in this economy, though, and with the state of daytime, no actor — not even a lead — is going to throw his weight around and make story demands. It’s just not going to happen, and I certainly don’t blame Clifton for keeping his mouth shut, playing a huge jerk, and taking the paycheck.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Tuned in the end and saw Hope and da Brick and damn they’re both awful.  So is Liam but Hope and Brooke have immediately jumped into another man’s bed before.  Hope is just miserable to watch.  They’re both whores. It's only a matter of time until Hope sleeps with Thomas and Brooke decides to follow her heart and jumps Bill's bones again. 

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

I haven't seen her but about 8 months or a year ago the show made a huge announcement about their new exciting stylist that would be better than ever.  Very qualified and talented.  The times I've watched?  Haven't seen it.  I think she's Italian if I remember.  So she knows fashion.  

• Members

I have said it in an earlier thread and a tweet by a soap news site has pissed me off enough that I want to say it again: making Flo a Logan is not equivalent to "redeeming" the character.
She has done nothing to earn the audience's forgiveness and insisting we MUST forgive her now that her last name is one we know has the opposite effect on me.

If they want the character to be viable, they need to figure out how to redeem her organically: not by writing very loudly Please Like her! Please Like her!
A rascal with a known character as a father is still a rascal. That's not "redemption". That's a lazy shortcut to try and manipulate the audience emotionally into caring for a character the writing has done nothing to ingratiate us with.