B&B: March 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Probably covid-precautions related. They generally try to keep them away from each other in a shot which can't be done for a fight.

I never said anything about the conversations.

I said Thomas being the one that reveal the paternity test switch is a more organic - although not "original" - way to redeem him than giving him a deus ex machina disease to make us feel sorry for him (the classic brain tumor plot) or save someone else in spectacular fashion (like they once did with Adam on Y&R where he saved I think Faith from something).
It is at least character-based which is a more interesting development than a single plot aimed at wiping the slate clean. It is more of a process. So as far as redeeming strategy for a sullied character go, I'll take it.
I'll take it a lot more over trying to make us forget what Flo did simply by making her a relative of existing characters. As if this had anything to do with anything.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

These recaps make it sound like it's same old B&B - moving at lightning speed.  If all of this is happening why not lengthen out the story so that there is some kind of payoff?  I would say at least it sounds more interesting than Y&R but still not anything that I care about.  I think fans have had their run of Hope/Steffy/Liam and I just don't care about Thomas or some lame redemption story.  The one time I passed by I can't remember what Brooke said but I felt like, you are one insufferable *itch.  No thanks.  From what I've read why does she want Katie and Bill back together?  So that she can steal him again?  

I haven't been watching regularly at all but does Hope still have the mouthy little demon seed/Douglas?

That was just so terrible.  I love when people refer to her as Flo Felon.  Oh but she's a Logan now so it's OK.  

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

What should happen:

Thomas is very interested curious by Vinny’s feelings in the aftermath of the paternity switch and explores them with Hope’s support but cautious concern  to get closer to Vinny. 

What will probably happen:

Thomas & Hope become lovers after Hope kicks Liam to the curb, but then Thomas suddenly disappears and leaves a “Dear Jane” letter for Hope urging her to be with Liam after all. Thomas then wakes up in caged bedroom that Vinny has built a la Lisa Mansfield. 

Dumb dumb dumb indeed!

• Members

We don't know anything about Finn's background AT ALL!!! Brad of course hasn't developed him as an actual character before rushing him into a romance with Steffy. I'm expecting a psycho ex or a meddling parent played by a 90's television star. 

Edited by Forever8

• Members

Yes! It has been driving me mad.
Bell does this very often with outsider "spoilers" to established romances - where the "other guy" is so nondescript because his only role is to be the other guy. Think back of all the men Brooke has dated that weren't Forresters. There was never much to them