B&B: March 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

I am so ready for Paris to beat Zoe's ass. My only regret would be that it's fight choreography and not the real thing. 

Do Thomas and Vinny have an onscreen long-lasting friendship or was this newly created?

I'm surprised that Finn overheard that convo so soon. Figured this would've stretched out for a couple months.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I want Paris to give Zoe the full “Diane Jenkins Headbangers Special” in one of the Forrester offices. Too bad they don’t have budget for that anymore.

Vinny was Thomas’s oft-shirtless partner-in-crime during the whole Beth fiasco.

• Members

They should have set the confrontation in the steam room!

The prettiness is the only distraction from B&B spinning its wheels for a half-hour. There’s a beyond-Tyler Perry-level of repetition and stalling on this show. 

This detour with Vinny feels pointless, unless Brad’s trying to show that Thomas is a stand-up guy for not capitalizing on Vinny switching the results. Which would make him look like a better romantic prospect in the eyes of Hope, who’s still not over Liam’s betrayal, and cause further angst for her marriage. 

Which would be... boring.

Oh, that fight at the end with the POV shaky-cam shot. Comically bad. (From the grandeur of Sheila/Lauren in the lab on Y&R to this, 30 years later...)

• Members

Well... if Ron Carlivati was head writer lol

And yes, its definitely pointless. There were plenty of other ways to show that Thomas is becoming a better man than having him be the one to stop Vinny. Then again, there were also plenty of other ways to write in JMW's pregnancy then having us all endure another round of Hope/Liam/Steffy

• Members

Having Thomas be the one to call out Vinny was a bit paint-by-the-numbers but considering the corner Bell had written Thomas in, I will accept it as a necessary step to make the character redeemable and keep him on the canvas.
Based on past soap experience, it was either that, him falling ill or giving an organ to someone. I will take this any day because it felt somewhat organic.

• Members

Haven’t watched but the recaps sound terrible.  It needs to be cancelled -  Vinny showed up somewhere and all the Forresters knew him, how did a felon get a job in a hospital?  What a mess from what I’m reading and there should be no redeeming Thomas.  And where is Taylor?  Recast her if she’s so haughty