B&B: March 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Imo Liam has been unlikeable for years. He was forced on viewers from the beginning and carted in like a leading man which he never was. I don't understand the fascination with the character and why every woman would want his juices. He isn't a catch by any means.

• Members

SC is a likeable guy as far as I can tell and he can act and he has a sense of humor so I am sure he 100% endorses what everyone is saying about Liam.
But the writers have kept him VERY employed for many many many years now - a lot longer than 90% of the actors that Bell hires and then gets tired of - so I don't think he would have much of a case to sue .

I know you are joking but it is worth reflecting that the regular paychecks must be sweet for a young actor like him, no matter how infuriating the material.
He was certainly good on GH but at the outset I would not have pegged him to become one of the most resilient part of the revolving-door B&B cast, especially since he doesn't look like the kind of leading man Bell usually casts.

I do think the show would be helped by being more self-aware about the absurdity of Liam's behavior and drawing the audience in in the mockery. Even when they give it a try like with some of what Hope said, they have to include stuff like ranger quoted that just completely overshadows every bit of satisfaction we could get from him being called out.

ed out.

Edited by FrenchBug82

• Members

It must be tough on him lol I want to give Scott Clifton a big hug and make sure that he's knows what a good actor he is, but Liam, I wanna beat the holy hell out of that guy 

Please register in order to view this content

I don't think there's any creativity left lol he had his chance with Steffy/Finn and he blew it

Edited by AbcNbc247