Mysteriously dropped Storylines

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Alcazar knew the entire time.  But Skye stumbled upon it somehow.  I think she went to Europe to find the truth.  I can't remember the exact circumstances.  And then Skye hid it from Jax/Brenda then helped Alcazar kidnap Brenda again and that's why Jax/Skye broke up.  I mean obviously he was going to break up with her regardless, but that was the official reason.  Then Skye went off the rails with her drinking. 

• Members

It's a pairing they should have gone back to.  I liked it. I did feel it got suddenly rushed once VM signed back on.  She was not ever tied to Sonny so that's a plus on her part.  Jax would legit drop anyone for Brenda, but after 2003 I am unsure why they didn't go back to it.  They had good chemistry.  I wouldn't be against them going back to it to this day.

• Members

The show always treated Skye like they treat Olivia now - more as a chess piece to move around for the benefit of the A-level characters but I love RC and I miss her. 
And I will continue to say her once-upon-a-time chemistry with JPS on AMC means there is an obvious angle to play if they ever brought her back. Which they won't. But I wish they would.

• Members

I never thought RC/Skye really gelled with GH but I did like Jax/Skye and thought Luke/Skye were fine.  It got weird when she was a Q then wasn't then hooked up with Ned.  But the character has legs for sure. 

As the most die hard Brenda fan, I had completely forgot about her money issues too.  

This clip is so adorable.  I love Robin/Brenda so much.  Such a great friendship

• Members

I loved it too.  BFF's for life, even though Lois/Brenda are never mentioned lol.  The shame about Rena's 1997 appearance is she shared no scenes with Ned.  I guess WK was on vacation/they as a couple were on the rocks or something. I always thought it was disappointing Lois never got to be in or appear in one of Brenda's numerous weddings.